I was tagged @BookSnacksblog. I’m sooo sorry it has taken me so long to do this tag. School has been annoying me but I finally got around to do it. Legooo…
1. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
To be honest, I really don’t keep track of my TBR. I know what books I have and what I have to read so I don’t really need a tracker. I have a goodreads but I don’t have a shelf that is my tbr. Well I do have one but those are mostly books that I don’t even own yet. If I see a book that I want to read I just put it as To Be Read.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Uhhh. I have no idea. I have some Ebooks I haven’t read but I’ve been using Scribd lately so I didn’t really buy those books. I think I have more print though.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
Definitely a mood reader.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
Oh wow, will I ever read these?
4. A book you recently added to your TBR
I read some of it and I’m enjoying it so far!!!
5. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover?
I’m reading this for my class so yaaaaaaayyy!!!!
6. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
I did a recent unhaul so I don’t have anything right now:)
7.An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
March needs to come!!!!!!!
8. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
I’m almost done with the first book though!
9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
I’ve been wanting to read this for a while. So many people has recommended me to read this because it’s one of the best urban fantasy. Hopefully I’ll get to this soon!
10. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
I know I’m cheating but all of them.
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I tag everyone! Even if you have done it, do an updated one!!!