Well, 2015 is coming to a close, and it’s time for some reading resolutions. This is going to be a somewhat short post but I just wanted to share a few goals with you guys!
1. Complete the 2016 Popsugar Reading Challenge. It doesn’t look too hard. I think if I read any book I want, I can try to place them to a category.
2. Read 100 books. To some people this isn’t a lot but I had an absolute horrible reading year due to me being busy with school and non-profit organizations. And to some people this is completely unrealistic… Let’s hope for the best.
3. Read at least 5 classics/modern classics. This might be my easiest one. I read classics for school all the time, and I have some on my shelf that I’m excited to read!
4. Finish 20 series. I suck at finishing series so this might be a hard one to accomplish. But I feel a little bit confident about this one.
5. Review every book. Lol I will totally do this. Okay here’s the thing, for me, reviewing is a time consuming thing but I love writing them. I want to publish my thoughts on every book I read…even if it’s a mini review. I hope to do this, but if I don’t well I guess I don’t.
6. Keep this blog consistent. The goal is to post everyday but if not, at least 4 times a week. There was a time where I went on a 3 month break and that is a no no.
2016…Please be my year!