I received a nomination for the Liebster award where they shine a spotlight on newer blogs. I am fairly new to blogging so it was great to see that some people are reading my content. I would like to send big thank yous to Bookidote for nominating me for this amazing award!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT THEY ARE AMAZING.
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- You can’t nominate the one who tagged you
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
1. Who’s your favorite movie actor?
Oh gosh these type of questions are always hard. I adore sooo many. One that comes to mind (because I just rewatch that tv series) is Adam Scott from
Parks and Recreation. He played the nerdy dry humor yet corny accountant perfectly. He’s just such a great comedy actor you just can’t not love him.
2. If time froze for 15 minutes and you could move around, what would you do?
I would break into the Disney store in my mall, take a bunch of Mickey Mouse things, and then put them all in my mom’s room(yes I believe this would only take me 15 minutes). I also would not explain to her after on why she got all the items,it would just be a surprise. Wrong? Yes. But she loves Mickey Mouse and it would be cool to see the look on her face. And maybe if I had some extra time, I would grab some Star Wars items because
3. If you could fight with anyone (even deceased people), who would you fight?
Corrine from Flowers in the Attic.. that would be nice.
4. Would you rather kill an innocent person or have a killer as a son?
Killer as a son. I can ask him to kill Corrine for me.
5. What got you to start a blog?
It’s a great way to spend my free time when I’m not in the mood to read. I also like to spread the love of books and enjoy discussing these beautiful, bad, poetic, horrifying, epic stories that I read. And if I am passionate about a book that might not be well known, I want to try to get more people to read that book(Paradox of Vertical Flight).
6. If you were to lose one of your five senses, which one would it be? Why?
Probably touch. I love watching and hearing movies. I also love tasting and smelling food. Touch is essential but I can’t imagine giving up the others.
7. Career-wise, where do you see yourself in five years?
I hope to see myself in the FBI in the Behavioral Analysis unit. I have a passion for human behavior and law enforcement. If not, maybe pursue a career in Journalism since I am more qualified for that field.
8. If all books were to be burned, what one book would you memorize to immortalize it?
Peter Pan. It’s my all time favorite book and I would do anything to keep it alive(Although it would be devastating to see Harry Potter gone).
9. If you could be in the middle of a movie, what movie would it be?
This is kind of a random answer but it would be awesome to be part of the magicians in Now You See Me. I am embarrassingly jealous of them because they can do all these cool tricks and I want to be a part of them.
10. What’s your definition of success?
My definition is kind of simple; just being happy and proud at what you have accomplish. Nothing ever beats that feeling. However, if you feel opposite, then I don’t think that’s truly success. Accomplishments should be satisfying you know?
11. What would you add to your every day life to make yourself a better person?
Gratitude. I want to be more thankful towards the people around me and to be thankful for what I have because in our world there is always somebody that has it worse than you. I also have made a goal in the new semester at my school to bring random acts of kindness around me. I love doing nice things for other people but I feel that I have lacked as of lately.
Here are my questions
- What is a book that made you question the world around you?
- What is your LEAST favorite movie and why?
- In the fictional world, who would be your best friend and enemy?
- Real or unrealistic, describe your perfect day.
- What Villain do you sympathize?
- What is your favorite show?
- What genre of music is not your cup of tea?
- What is a book that you wish you didn’t read?
- On what social media site are you on the most?
- What brand of water do you drink?
- What do you prefer most….physical books, ebooks or audiobooks?
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. THIS MADE MY LIFE OKAY.